Things I wish I knew as a daughter and Caregiver
If I had to do it all again, I would have gotten the education I needed to take better care of mom and myself.
- How to take care of my mom/dad without wearing myself out and going into deep depression
- How to take mom/dad out of their home when it’s no longer safe
- How to sell their home and put their hard earned savings towards long-term care
- How to take advantage of medical advancements and technology for a more cherished lifestyle because I’m living longer and longer
- How to reap the rewards of compound interest in Senior Care and passing this wonderful legacy on to my children
The cost is between $5,000 to $6,000 per month, depending on Level of Care in an Assisted Living Facility or a Memory Care Facility.
If you don't want to inherit a home that is in need of repair or you don't have money set aside for long-term care, selling mom/dad's home and using the equity for their living expenses may be the key to your financial relief.
Grand Opening - May 1, 2020
We're here to help!!!