TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
CREI shall deliver the following services to the student for VIP Elite Coaching Program:
- One-on-one Mentorship in Real Estate Training
Coaching in implementing Real Estate acquisition techniques
- Creating a Power Team
- Marketing Techniques
- How to Network and Why
- Organizational Skills
- Working with People in General
- Securing Serious Buyers
- Work with Bird Dogs
- Locating Hard Money Lenders
- Finding Great Deals
- How to Analyze Deals
- Exit Strategies
- Closing the Deals
- Getting Paid when you BUY and when you SELL
- Analyze Real Estate Deals with the Student
- Walk through each Real Estate Transaction with the Student
- Work with Buyers and Sellers with the Student
- Help Student harness the Power of Positive Thinking and the Law of Attraction
- Create new and healthy habits for life changing transformations
- Motivate and Inspire the Student to grow in all areas of life
The Student(s) agrees to do the following:
1. Student(s) shall treat this Agreement as a Non-Disclosure agreement – Meaning all contents (written or expressed) provided by Coach/Mentor and CREI shall not be shared with anyone else without written or expressed permission.
- Student(s) shall pay an VIP Elite Enrollment Fee of $6,999.00/person and $999.00 for spouse or one family member, or discounted rate offered by CREI.
- Student(s) shall split profits with CREI or other Wholesalers if student cannot secure the Seller, Buyer, or investor for any particular deal. Each deal will be negotiated separately and in advance, in writing and prior to closing date.
- Student(s) is/are will receive 12 weeks of instructions (36 Lessons) but will have access to Coach and training materials for a period of 6 or 12 months (whichever the student paid for) from the payment of this enrollment.
- Student(s) shall be responsible for ALL of the cost of Marketing, Earnest Money Contracts, Closing Costs, and fees associated with a particular deal. All Costs to be resolved at time of Closing.
- Student(s) shall obtain and pay for required materials, i.e. copies of manuals, text books, CD’s, DVD’s, software platforms, that pertains to CREI Training.
- Student(s) shall be responsible for business start-up costs such as office supplies, food, gas etc.
- Student(s) shall retain his/her own receipts for gas, office supplies, food, travel expense, etc. for his/her tax purposes at the end of the year.
- Student(s) agrees to do all necessary work to achieve Real Estate Goals and Close at least one Real Estate Deal within 3 months in order receive additional hands-on support, otherwise, CREI will only provide online access to CREI Training for the remaining 9 months.
- Student(s) shall, at all times, be honest, fair, and straight forward in all Real Estate transactions.
- Student(s) shall NOT hold Mentor/Coach liable for his/her own actions or inactions
- Student(s) understands that there are risks involved and that there are no guarantees.
- Student(s) understands that Mentorship can be dropped anytime without written notice due to lack of loyalty, honesty, or inactivity.
By enrolling in CREI, Coach/Mentor and Student agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth with integrity. Any changes in these Terms and/or Conditions shall be made in writing in the form of an Addendum attached to this agreement and signed by both parties.